10/23/09

FUN AT THE FARM



                                                                                                                                     photos by Mahmood Popal
Despite being sick for three weeks I managed to escape to one of my favorite places, Fina Vista Farm, close to Orangeville, Ontario. A big thank you to Camilla and Victoria for having us up! I met Camilla at an art show and we came up with the amazing idea to trade my art  for riding at her farm. She breeds and boards Paso Fino horses. I was lucky enough to ride Camillas prized stallion Mercy. Paso Fino's have an amazingly smooth gate that is specific to their breed. We took a night ride, practically letting the horses lead us through the dark and a 4 hour day treck the next day. I have videos to come! Makes me miss my horsies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...