10/18/09

VOGUE BAG




This is the  bag that I designed for the 2007 Vogue annual meeting. I had a teeny tiny budget that was just enough to cover the transfers of my illustration onto about 200 bags. The bag was filled with goodies of all different kinds. I got the amazing staff at Cythia Vincent  to contribute the cutest little suede pencil bags. If I remember correctly, the other items in the bag were; gift certificates to the newest spas and salons, a pair of jeans, jewelry, scented candles, perfume, cosmetic samples and any new products that companies were trying to promote. From what I heard, the annual meetings were pretty incredible to attend. One year the employees were whisked away to the Bahamas. The 2007 meeting was NYC bound but they were treated to the best of the city and that is a definite luxury. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...